Wollaston Golf Club is an exclusive, member owned, private Golf club with the aim of a relaxed, but conservative, dress code.
Tasteful and appropriate attire is expected at all times. Members and/or their guests can be denied use and access to the Club’s facilities if dress is inappropriate.
- Members, children ages four (4) and older, guests and visitors are expected to be suitably attired at all times on Club premises. All clothing must be neat, clean, un-tattered and otherwise orderly. Dining throughout the year will be informal and smart casual/proper golf attire except for special events, which may be designated as formal/semi-formal.
- Men must wear collared shirts, tucked in, on the course and in the clubhouse. Gentlemen’s hats must always be removed in dining areas of the Clubhouse.
- Women’s sleeveless golf shirts must have a collar. Shorts and golf skirts must be at least mid-thigh in length.
- Gym/yoga apparel is not acceptable Clubhouse attire. Appropriate shoes or dress sandals must be worn everywhere in the Club with the exception of the pool area.
- Changing of all clothing must be done in a locker room. Changing of any clothing, including shoes in the parking lot, is prohibited.