Wollaston Golf Club is an exclusive, member owned, private Golf club with the aim of a relaxed, but conservative, dress code.
Tasteful and appropriate attire is expected at all times. Members and/or their guests can be denied use and access to the Club’s facilities if dress is inappropriate.
- Members, children ages four (4) and older, guests and visitors are expected to be suitably attired at all times on Club premises. All clothing must be neat, clean, un-tattered and otherwise orderly. Dining throughout the year will be informal and smart casual/proper golf attire except for special events, which may be designated as formal/semi-formal.
- No ripped, soiled, stained, cut off or torn clothing.No T-shirts, cropped tops, tube tops or halter tops, except in the pool areas.
- Men must wear collared shirts, tucked in, on the course and in the clubhouse. Gentlemen’s hats must always be removed in dining areas of the Clubhouse. Slacks and golf shorts must be worn at the waist line. Cargo shorts are not acceptable. Sleeveless shirts of any kind for men are not allowed.
- Women’s sleeveless golf shirts must have a collar. Shorts and golf skirts must be at least mid-thigh in length.
- Gym/yoga apparel is not acceptable Clubhouse attire. Appropriate shoes or dress sandals must be worn everywhere in the Club with the exception of the pool area.
- Changing of all clothing must be done in a locker room. Changing of any clothing, including shoes in the parking lot, is prohibited.